Dear Adventurers, The server maintenance of Teon was completed and the following updates have been implemented:
1. Volcano Region, including Dwarven Castle, Glaurung Volcano, and Glaurung Volcano Dungeon. Players can enter Volcano Region through Drake Mountain. Besides, new bosses are waiting for challengers.
1. Element Enchant
– Unlocks fire element
– Increased max level to 5
– Updated Element Enchant tutorial quests
– Element ores can now drop in Sandwood Region and Land of Nature Region
– Increased element ores drop rate.
2. Rune Stone
– Inset rune stone into equipment to enhance the power
– Collect rune stones from monsters in the Volcano region
– Find rune stones master in Dwarven Castle
– Enchant and Reforge to get more powerful rune stones
– For more detail, please check https://teonworld.com/rune-stone/
3. Leg Armor
– New equipment type
– Craft in Maros Town or Dwarven Castle
– Buy in Dwarven Castle
– Upgrade in Dwarven Castle
– Upgrade materials can be found in Escon Region and Volcano Region
1. Anniversary Event
– Available from March 23rd to May 3rd
– Collect gift boxes from monsters
– New time-limited equipment, enchant it to redeem the blessed version and other items
1. New Magic Helmet
2. Quiver and Hip-Pouch
3. New Throwing Knife
4. New Armors
5. New Weapons
1. Ymir and Jokul rework
– Monsters give more exp
– Modify crystal prize rewards
1. Lower monsters amount in Escon Region
2. Updated growth reward
3. Add and increase exp reward from some repeatable quests
4. Text improvement
5. Minor bug fixed
To experience the new gameplay, we suggest you update the game client to 1.5.176417 before you play Teon.
A game resource of version 10506 auto-update containing the aforementioned changes is required when you start Teon.
We apologize for any inconvenience it causes and thank you for your support on Teon. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy your journey in the world of Teon.