Dear Adventurers, The server maintenance of Teon was completed and the following updates have implemented:
1. Added a new map “Dartford”.
2. Added the series of quests about the Monster Hunter Guild and the Chamber of Commerce in Dartford.
3. Added Knight and Royel new skills as follows: Smite, Whirlwind, Heroic Strike, and Sweep. (No output channel yet)
4. Optimized NPC’s dialogs in Promise Island and Medieval Field.
5. Optimized some of the NPC’s names and skills’ names.
6. Changed the in-game loading screen.
7. Lowered the teleport price in teleporters.
8. Improved the experience to become when players are listing item A in the Market with the price of “XXX”. The Market will refresh the listed item A’s price automatically. And when players continue to list item B in the Market, the price of item B will show its default price.
9. Optimized when listing items in the Market, the number of items can be chosen.
10. Optimized the navigation of acceptable quests. The NPC’s names can be interacted with to start navigation.
11. Optimized the interface display when customizing stats.
12. Optimized when players polymorph successfully, the polymorph interface will be closed automatically.
13. Optimized the Friend System.
– Only allowed to add friends when both of the characters are online.
– A system confirmation passed by others is required to add someone as a friend.
– If the character has been blocked, that means deleted friend. The result can not be recovered and if you want to be friends again. It is required to resend the friend requests.
– Friend stats are only viewable if you are both friends.
– If your friend’s stats are one-way before the update. The friends’ stats will be viewable on both sides.
Please notice that this update requires you to update the game client. Also for experiencing the new source version 10466, we suggest you update the game client to 1.5.176367 before you play Teon after the maintenance is finished. A game resource auto-update containing the aforementioned changes will be available after server maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience it causes and thank you for your support on Teon. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy your journey in the world of Teon.